Thursday, October 7, 2010

5:1 Consistency

When and Where I found it... I used the word consistency in conversation when talking to my cheerleaders. I said, "we need to be more consistent each time we do our routine."


What it means: There are many meanings to the word Consistency. In the contents that I used the word consistency dictionary.com gives us this definition, "steadfast adherence to the same principles, course, form, etc." 


Level of familiarity: I have used the word consistency often in my daily and professional life. Also I have used all of the definitions of consistency. 


Do I want to know this word well and why? Yes this word is important to know, it has many meanings and knowing all of the meanings are important. This is a common word in the English language and is important to know.


Do you think other should know this world well...if so WHY? The word consistency shows up often in the educational world. It has many meaning that can be used in many different areas of society. It is a common  word used often in the English language that everyone should be familiar with.

No comments:

Post a Comment